12” touch panel monitor
- 12.1″ SVGA LED backlight panel provides 20 ~ 30% power savings
- -20 ~ +60°C wide range operating temperature
- Easy-clean 5-wire resistive plane touch
- Combo RS-232 & USB interface for touchscreen function
- VGA & DVI interface
- Simple, elegant design with IP54 front panel protection
- Peripheral connectors in frame rail design
- Supports panel, wall, desktop, and swing-arm VESA mounting
Designed especially for machine and factory automation these 12”, 15” and 17” completely flat touch panel monitors are not only great looking but with a wide operating temperature range and rugged casing they are perfect for harsh environments.
The LED backlight display provides a power saving of 20-30% and since it comes with a 5-wire resistive touch screen it is even more accurate to the touch. The use of the LED backlight also enhances readability and increases the life of the panel.
For the purposes of easy cleaning the ITM series have an entirely smooth flat panel that is IP54 front panel protected and has absolutely no ridges. To further aid the ITM models being used in harsh environments they have an operating temperature as low as -20C and as high as 60C and have Advantech’s customary reliability.
For versatility and use in any environment the ITM series have VGA and DVI input interfaces and a combo RS-232 and USB interface for touch usage.
LCD DISPLAY, 12″ SVGA LED Fully Flat Touch Monitor
LCD DISPLAY, 12″ LED Touch Computer with Intel Atom D525 CPU