19-inch marine display
End of Life product
|Please note that the MD-119 Series has been phased out, and has been replaced by the MD-219 Series. If you have further questions, please contact us for more details.|
19-inch marine display, 300 or 1000 nits, IP54 or IP66 rated front, ECDIC compliance. DNV-GL approved
Industrial Grade Marine Display Features
• 19-inch screen, 5:4 aspect ratio, 1280 x 1024 resolution
• 350 cd/m2 backlight luminance eases eyestrain for comfortable viewing
• PIP/PBP give viewing options so that crews may arrange information to meet any need
• Independent DC and AC power connectors (24 VDC, 115 to 230 VAC) allow for installation flexibility
• Industrial-grade operating temperature: -15 to 55°C (5 to 131°F)
• Anti-vibration design compliant with IEC 60945 DNV 2.4, Class A / Class C
Flexible Options for Different Marine Display Demand
• Optically bonded models increase panel contrast and overall visibility under bright sunlight
• Color calibration to meet the ECDIS display standard (IEC 61174) is available by request
The MD-119 marine display is designed to fit the great demands of the marine industry. The 19-inch wide viewable image size with 5:4 aspect ratio and 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution make the displays ideal for a variety of marine applications. In addition, the full range dimming and optical bonding (optional) are well-suited for a variety of marine applications, and meet all required marine standards.
The PIP (picture-In-picture) and PBP (picture-by-picture) functions are available to offer multiple configurations for screen displays. Users can also use either AC or DC power inputs, simplifying the installation of the displays at field sites.
The MD-119 displays are compliant with a variety of industrial marine standards, including IEC 60945, DNV, and IACS-E10.