Moxa Remote Connect Suit
Remote connection management platform for secure remote access
- Security with embedded firewall and whitelist remote access control
- End-to-end data encryption
- Auto virtual IP mapping eliminates the need for field IP management
- Transparent tunnels suitable for existing software tools
- Flexibility for defining the relation between remote connections
Moxa Remote Connect (MRC) is an easy-to-use, secure, and versatile networking solution designed to seamlessly bridge field devices, engineers, and application servers together over the Internet for industrial applications. The solution combines MRC Server, MRC Gateway, and MRC Client. The MRC Server is a connection management platform that determines how the MRC Gateways and MRC Clients are related. The MRC Gateway is a secure gateway that connects Ethernet-ready devices at remote sites to the MRC Client. The MRC Client is a software tool that allows engineers to choose which remote device to connect to from a user’s laptop. Another benefit of the MRC Server is that it gives administrators a lot of control over the remote connection including during which periods of time it can be accessed and the kind of features that are available.
Users can choose either BYOS (build your own server) business model to have full control of your MRC, or you can choose MRC Quick Link, which is a remote connection service hosted by Moxa to minimize maintenance efforts and allow users to focus more on their business.
- Machine access is fully controlled by machine operators for on-demand maintenance service
- An embedded firewall allows remote access under whitelist control without disrupting local networks at field sites
- VPN knowledge is not required to deploy the solution
- Plug & play operation makes it easy to get up and running
- Supports existing IT cybersecurity policies
- Less effort is required from your IT engineers
- Changes to network configurations are not required at field sites
- Connect with multiple field machines simultaneously via a virtual IP mapping scheme
The MRC Suite supports multiple connection types and provides numerous benefits. Below are three examples where the Moxa Remote Connect Suite can benefit engineers and businesses.
On-Demand Remote Maintenance, Diagnosis, and Troubleshooting
To minimize security issues and reduce costs, Moxa Remote Connect allows engineers to build remote connections only when necessary.
Remote Monitoring Minimizes Onsite Maintenance
Moxa Remote Connect helps engineers monitor the status of machines operating at remote sites. Continual monitoring of machine status allows engineers to make adjustments to settings remotely, reducing the need for engineers to make site visits to troubleshoot and fix onsite issues.
LAN-Like Site-to-Site Secure Network Infrastructure
Moxa Remote Connect enables communication between different machines even though the machines are not at the same location. With Moxa Remote Connect, machines can transmit data to and from each other, just as though they were communicating over a local area network (LAN).
|MRC-1002-T||Moxa Remote Connect, gateway med två Ethernetportar, arbetstemperatur -40 to 75°C|
|MRC-1002-LTE-EU||Moxa Remote Connect, gateway med en LTE för marknaden i Europa* och en Ethernetport|
|MRC-1002-LTE-EU-T||Moxa Remote Connect, gateway med en LTE för marknaden i Europa* och en Ethernetport, utökat arbetstemperaturområde -30 to 75°C|
|MRC-Server Licens||Licens för 10, 25 eller 100 noder. Vi större behov så begär separat offert.|
|MRC Quick Link||Version för maximalt 5 noder, går att hämta genom att skriva in respektive serienummer av MRC-1002 serien. Se en presentation på Youtube.|
*) LTE Band 20 (800 MHz) / LTE Band 5 (850 MHz) / LTE Band 8 (900 MHz) / LTE Band 3 (1800 MHz) / LTE Band 1 (2100 MHz) / LTE Band 7 (2600 MHz)
UMTS/HSPA 5 (850 MHz) / LTE Band 8 (900 MHz). Modellvarianter för US och JP finns att beställa separat.