Features and Benefits
- LCD panel for easy IP address configuration
- Secure operation modes for Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client, Pair Connection, Terminal, and Reverse Terminal
- Non-standard baudrates supported with high precision
- Port buffers for storing serial data when the Ethernet is off-line
- Supports IPv6
- Ethernet redundancy (STP/RSTP/Turbo Ring) with network module
- Supports Moxa’s MXview industrial network management software via the MXview Plug-in
The NPort® 6450 is a 4-port device server that uses the SSL and SSH protocols to transmit encrypted serial data over Ethernet. Up to 4 serial devices of any type can be connected to the NPort® 6450, witn all four devices using the same IP address. The Ethernet port can be configured for a normal or secure TCP/IP connection.
No Data Loss if Ethernet Connection Fails
The NPort® 6450 is a reliable device server that provides users with secure serial-to-Ethernet data transmission and a customer-oriented hardware design. If the Ethernet connection fails, the NPort® 6450 will queue all serial data in its internal 64 KB port buffer. When the Ethernet connection is re-established, the NPort® 6450 will immediately release all data in the buffer in the order that it was received. Users can increase the port buffer size by installing an SD card.
|Övrig information||Klicka för info|