Features and Benefits
- Supports generic MQTT client
- Supports MQTT connection with built-in device SDKs for Azure/AWS cloud
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP master/client
- Supports Modbus TCP server
- Built-in network traffic monitoring and diagnostic tool for easy troubleshooting
- Supports data buffering using store and forward and datalogger
- Seamless integration with Moxa ioLogik /UPort devices to easily extend I/O and serial interfaces
- Built-in data processing function to eliminate programming efforts
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature range
- LTE Cat.1 US, EU, and APAC models available
The AIG-100 Series gateways are entry-level IIoT gateways that connect Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP devices to cloud platforms and applications such as Azure, AWS, and MQTT. The AIG-100 as a Modbus master can integrate existing Modbus devices with cloud platforms, effortlessly collecting and transmitting data to the Azure and AWS clouds. Moreover, the gateways also support the Modbus TCP slave mode, enabling simultaneous transmission of data to a cloud platform and local SCADA system.
Effortless Extension of I/O and Serial Interfaces
As the number of field sites increases, additional I/O or serial interfaces are required to connect devices, such as sensors, meters, and inverters, for collecting and processing the large amount of data that is generated. A typical approach is to install remote I/O and device servers to extend the interfaces, but the configuration settings required can be a nightmare for most users. To provide an extremely simple configuration process for interface extension, AIG-100 gateways have better integration and come with an intuitive wizard that can configure Moxa ioLogiks and UPorts with just a few clicks.
Built-in Ready-to-use Data Preprocessing Functions, No Coding Required
Energy Management Systems mainly collect energy data such as average power generation and energy efficiency. This data is then used to display on-site conditions, observe the energy trend, and optimize energy usage. Most edge systems require additional programming to process the data required by energy management system. The AIG-100 can preprocess the edge data and directly send meaningful data to the energy management systems. The intuitive UI enables easy configuration of the IIoT gateway settings to collect and process data.
Secure Remote Access Reduces Maintenance Costs
The AIG-100 comes with powerful troubleshooting tools to diagnose issues with protocol statuses and capture and analyze traffic packets, enabling engineers to remotely identify the root cause of issues and quickly bring the operation back to normal. The tools also provide secure remote access to the AIG-100 to enable the maintenance engineers to directly access it, saving a lot of time and effort and reducing system downtime in energy management systems.