End of Life product
|Please note that the ioLogik W5312 has been phased out and has been replaced by the ioLogik 2512-HSPA. Model with extended operating temperature is available. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.|
Universal HSPA controller, 8 AIs, 8 DIOs, Click&Go Plus, -10 to 60°C or -40 to 75°C operating temperature
Features and Benefits
- Integrated, compact box solution for GPRS telemetry applications
- Definable GPRS connective strategy to optimize data transmission
- Intuitive menu driven front-end intelligence
- Flexible, Unicode alarm system supporting SMS, email, SNMP Trap, TCP/UDP
- One RS-232/422/485 serial port built-in to connect with field serial devices
- Backup and sustainable data logging function
- Seamless SCADA connectivity by Active OPC technology
- Configure, update firmware, and program over the air via ioAdmin
- Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs
The ioLogik W5312 series GPRS micro RTU controllers are rugged, compact solutions for remote monitoring and alarm systems. With the ioLogik W5312 series, you can define a GPRS connection strategy, including Always-On and Wake-On-Demand, to optimize data transmission rates for different applications. In addition, the operational cost of GPRS communication depends on the data transmission rate. With Moxa’s active technology, you can expect to cut transmission costs in half and offer different GPRS connection strategies to achieve better data transmission fees.
Automatic Data Updates from SD Cards Following Network Failures
When Active OPC Server™ and DA-Center™ are used together, upon network reconnection Moxa’s ioLogik W5300 series of RTU controllers are able to transmit data logs collected offline. After each network connection, the DA-Center database gateway will compare historical data stored on the ioLogik W5300’s local SD card with its received, real-time data, and then supplement any missing data by requesting re-transmission from the RTU.
Dynamic IP Assignments
For most cellular solutions, each remote modem as well as the central SCADA server is assigned static public IP when establishing bi-directional communication. Yet cellular network carriers charge higher monthly fees for static, public IPs than dynamic, private ones. Moxa’s ioLogik W5300 series and patented Active OPC Server allow users to implement dynamic IP assignments for the RTUs. The ioLogik W5300 can automatically establish communications with the Active OPC Server using a fixed IP, and the Active OPC Server™ will receive and register the ioLogik W5300’s IP address and receive or record tag updates accordingly.
The ioLogik W5300 can integrate external wired clients via daisychained ioLogik E1200 I/O modules. ioLogik E1200 modules support simple daisy chaining and cost-free peer-to-peer I/O extensions. Through the RJ45 Ethernet port, the ioLogik W5300 can support up to three connected ioLogik E1200 series I/O modules to enforce a flexible and scalable network expansion that best fits customers’ needs.
This rugged, compact solution is suitable for the following applications.
- Water and wastewater industries
- Broadcast and telecom radio tower monitoring
- Infrastructure management
- Oil & gas, power, and transportation
- Lighting control monitoring